The Intra-European Organisation of Tax Administrations (IOTA) is a non-profit intergovernmental organisation, which provides forum to assist its members to improve tax administration. IOTA also promotes cooperation between tax administrations in the European region and supports their development according to their individual needs.
IOTA, which was established in 1996 and currently has 46 countries official tax administrations as active Members.
A new logo design and brand identity of the organisation supported with a brand book and identity guidelines.
We have renewed version of IOTA organization logo, created corporate guidelines for print materials, provide fonts & colors, design business cards and personnel hand-outs, provided visual framework for communications materials such as Power Point presentations, Tax Tribune magazine, letterheads, forms, press releases, ensure quality compliance and more.
Quote from the client:
Thank you for the fantastic work! We received a lot of positive comments from our members, they find materials very nice and professional.
This is a great success we believe!!!
— Ágnes Kővágó
- Establish a set of rules to make all public materials consistent and unified with the organization standards
- Deliver a renewed version of IOTA organization logo keeping recognition intact
- Design “IOTA 20th” celebration logo and corresponding materials
- Review and update current identity (logo, types, layouts, etc.)
- Create a basic print guidelines for print materials, deliverables, etc.
- Provide a selection of corporate fonts to be used in communications and advertising
- Provide a selection of corporate colors and color combinations for extensive use
- Design business cards and personnel hand-outs, badges, lanyards
- Provide visual framework for communications materials such as Tax Tribune Magazine, letterheads, forms, press releases
- Ensure quality compliance and independent review of existing materials when required
- Support organisation with further improvements related to design tasks
IOTA Logo Design
The brand logo consists of two elements: the globe symbol (IOTA avatar) and IOTA brand name.
The logo has been designed in a horizontal format and a stacked (vertical) format both with specific proportions that should not be altered.
The avatar can be displayed by itself as a symbol or IOTA mark unless the full logo is not applicable. Whenever possible the full format of the logotype should be used.
There are some permitted exceptions to this rule, primarily with respect to new and legacy premises design features such as web icons and elements, window etchings, floor inlays, etc., as well as some catering items.
IOTA 20th Anniversary Logo And Slogan
In 2016, IOTA marks its 20th anniversary. Over the course of the year, IOTA will be celebrating two decades worth of tax administrations knowledge sharing and guidance along with the community of professionals who made it all possible through passion, enthusiasm, and support.
To mark this date a new logotype was designed to highlight the anniversary throughout print and brand materials.
IOTA Corporate Colors
Branded color palette.
Business Stationery & Publications
It is critical to maintain a consistent format and appearance across all elements of organisational stationery, publications, presentation materials and other products to ensure maximum brand recognition.